When should you have senior portraits made?
6 reasons why summer is the best time.
Graduation is a huge milestone.
For your senior, it's one of their first major steps towards becoming an adult. It's their time to go out and conqueror the world!
It's also a huge accomplishment for the parents.
You spent the last 18 years teaching them everything you can about life. You did it! Now you want to celebrate and remember this wonderful time with a beautiful, timeless portrait. One you will cherish the rest of your life.
But you had better act fast. Once school starts, time will fly by even faster.
Your opportunity for that beautiful portrait will be gone before you know it.
So why should you have your child's senior portraits made the summer before senior year?
1. Your senior is still EXCITED about being a senior. In fact, they're more excited about it than they will ever be again.
2. Because they're excited, you're going to get the best variety of portraits - portraits they are going to love sharing with their friends, plus (different) portraits you're going to be proud to share with family and friends.
3. Once school starts...it's going to get CRAZY! If you thought their Junior school year was a busy one - Senior year will be even busier.
With senior projects, college selection, and all of those other senior activities will mean this year is stretched thinner than any before!
4. If you think “We'll wait until fall when the weather is better.” ...and you miss it, you'll be right in the middle of the holidays!
5. January, February and early March - the weather is dark, damp, and dreary. Not great weather for outdoor portraits.
6. Once spring break hits - your child will be OVER being a senior. They will have their sights clearly set on college, or the military, or whatever their plans are next! They'll be less interested - even refusing to have senior portraits made.
So get with your high school senior NOW, and start planning the perfect senior portraits for this summer.
Besides - there's something really special about being one of the first in your class to have senior portraits to show!
We specialize in custom designed, fun, unique senior portrait experiences that are as memorable as the portraits your child will cherish for the rest of their lives. You only have senior portraits made once, but we do it every day. Let our senior portrait experience improve yours.
Each senior portrait experience is custom designed around what the senior and their parents are looking for.